BBBEE:Broad Based Black Economic EmpowermentSport For All qualifies as a beneficiary entity as defined by the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice.
Thousands of SA companies have invested BEE funds to enable Black entrepreneurs to own and operate 21 businesses, employ more than 150 youth and train over 200,000 sports and life skills sessions to more than 3000 children daily every day in this year alone!
Making a Difference is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete the Contribution Form
- We will send you an invoice for the specified amounts
- Deposit funds into SFA account
Once we receive proof of payment, all required verification documentation is sent to you, including:
- Letter Of Acknowledgement
- BEE Certificate
- ED and/or SED Agreement
- Beneficiary Entity Company Documents
- Certified IDs of Beneficiary Entity Shareholders
- Auditor's Letter
- Independent Accountant Confirmation of Beneficiaries
- Franchise Association of SA Certificate of Membership
|Account Name:||Sport For All Franchising|
|Branch:||Business North Rand|
Please send payment confirmations to:
|Fax:||011 492 3583|